HD Makita

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the upper northeast corner, Fairhill area. My family has a commercial crabbing license so I'm down the eastern shore at least once a week. I could not find the post on here but Google had the press release, in March 2022 Makita is out of the gas equipment business. Just run what you bought until it quits then get something else. Who knows, that saw may outlast you!
Never heard of it so had to look up Fairhill. I used to live in the Aberdeen area and my Army National Guard unit was in Havre de Grace. You ever go to Susquehanna State Park? I miss that place.

The misses and I wonder around that state park at least once a year. Usually go to the Conowingo Dam afterwards and watch the young eagles fishing. Why the move south? We talk about moving but just love it around here, our own little slice ya know...
I see your new to you is already in your sig. :rock2:

Got a chance at a old but little used Jonsered 630 or a new Makita 6100 . Haven't handled the makita / dolmar but willing to take a chance unless a good reason not to

Latest posts

Back