• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Heard my first cricket today

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've seen several babies in the office the past two weeks.
I pick them up and put them outside.
Hate it when one hides where I can't get to it and chirps all day long. :crazy2:

Del_

Career arborist
I've seen several babies in the office the past two weeks.
I pick them up and put them outside.
Hate it when one hides where I can't get to it and chirps all day long. :crazy2:

Hope you didn't get nematodes from it.

Hopefully you don't feel like you are under mind control. My favorite fungus and may have been on the cricket.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite

Hopefully you don't feel like you are under mind control. My favorite fungus and may have been on the cricket.

Holy ****.
Maybe that's what's been wrong with me lately - mind control from nematodes. :crazy2:
Not touching any more crickets!!

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite

Darn you and your worms!
We had a small pkg busted and leaking in the bottom of one of the hampers with all the other pkgs this morning.
While I was cleaning up the mess, I got splashed in the face!!:surprised3: :crazy2:
Come to find out it was some kind of macro algae.... and all I've been able to think of since is those dam nematodes. :nofunny: