• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Help during the California wildfires

Tin-knocker

Tin-knocker

ArboristSite Operative
Hey everyone. I don’t want to make this too long but I just want to throw this out here. I’ve been in the thick of the Santa Cruz county czu fire in California. And with lots of work I was lucky enough to still have a home. Others were not so lucky. My friend/neighbor, Paul, was one of those people. He’s been a huge asset in restoring infrastructure and keeping trails clear for us and other crews working their way through. He has chosen to stay and help rather than leave even though he has lost his home. My other friend/neighbor Nef has set up a gofundme for him and I’d like to post it here and ask if you could please make a donation to help him get back on his feet. He’s a great guy, a hard worker and really could use some help through this time. Thanks