Help ID this Hearthstone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streblerm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, I picked up a pretty clean Hearthstone from my local Craigslist. I thought it was a Heritage (same size, similar looks) but after I inspected it further, it looks like it may be a catalytic model and slightly older than the seller represented.

It has a side loading door on the left side as you look at the front of the stove. It has an ash drawer that is oriented east-west. There is a damper lever next to the side door that changes the smoke path from straight up and out, through a "box" that protrudes out the back. I can only assume there is a block of catalyst in there. The Finish is natural cast iron and the flue outlet can be moved from the back to the top.

The tag is "scrubbed" and is pretty hard to read. There is a number etched by hand into the tag. It is impossible to read. The number 001343 is stamped on the tag.

I hope I can still get parts for this thing. Anyone got any ideas on this stove?

IMG00013-20101017-1323.jpg

Back