Help ID this wood chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazzy450z

Reaction score
Good day everyone,
I'm hoping to get some help identifying a wood chipper i'm thinking about picking up.
The seller is saying its has 12" capacity and has a Ford gas engine. He was told it was a Bandit machine, but i contacted Bandit and sent them the photos and they are saying it is not one of theirs. Any help is greatly appreciated.

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

Thanks
Kevin

Not sure what it is but it does look to have the 2.3l ford engine. Looks to be in relatively decent shape. I like how the cutting disk is 90 degrees to the feed wheel on my morbark disk it's at a 45 so you have a lot of space for crap to get stuck and it never finishes a log that setup would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hi No Tree to big.. Well knowing its a 2.3l ford motor is a step in the right direction. I'm not too worried about general bearings and belts. It was possible motor issues or knives for the disk i was hoping to get more info on..

I dont think knives would be a problem I'm kinda thinkin they are probably going to be the same as the smaller bandits and morbarks, Obviously not knowing the manufacturer I can't say for sure, but a lot of machines used the same knives because it was much cheaper to use a knife already produced.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back