Help me choose please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husky 359 with muffler mod!!!! I was going to get a 372xp but my 359 just plain kicks A** and it is easy to work all day with. Not that I may never get a 372xp but I truely love my modded 359!

Get a Shindaiwa 757. My 488 rocks, and is much lighter than my friends stihl farm boss. Plus the improved filtration won't let you down. Go with SHINDAIWA!!!!:greenchainsaw:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Can you give me ONE advantage of the 440 or 441 compared to the 7900?
(Except weight for the 440)

I could give a shat less about weight, those 3 are so close.

Parts/dealer support would point me towards the Stihl, I'm not driving 1 hour to get parts. Mail order maybe but add frieght.

yep.. about 8000 to 4

Make that three, I was in a dealer yesterday with Husky and he said it just sits there while the Stihl's go out the door so he is dropping it. He also said something about Lowe's and TSC can keep their Poulan crapola.

372xp

That saw isn't going anywhere soon.............

Who really knows, 2008 may be the last year, unless you import it from South America, or somewhere else (but I really don't think so)...

....and 20" bar buried in hardwood still is 70cc+ territory.....:greenchainsaw:

Emak makes the JD. They are crap, stay away from them. They are the same as the Cub Cadet Commercial saws.

The 62 is a great little saw. I know a couple of guys who own one.

One had a 61 husky and the other had a 55. Both love them and are pro firewood cutters.

fred

The 62 is a great little saw. I know a couple of guys who own one.

One had a 61 husky and the other had a 55. Both love them and are pro firewood cutters.

fred

Uncle had the JD56 for 2 months, still runs, if you can keep the handle together to work the trigger. Also a commercial firewood cutter.

Latest posts

Back