Help me guys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
I am not going to be able to watch arboristsite for a while. I am being sent to Omaha, Nebraska for work. It will be for at least a month. I hope you all can behave while I am gone. I am not looking forward to it. They had a huge hail storm out there and I am on a catastrophy team. My wife likes it even less than I do.:mad: Thanks for all your help. I am bringing my laptop maybe at midnight I can check in.:angry:

We will hire a carpet cleaner to suck the beer and puke out of the carpets before you come back! Just give us a week's notice!
:blob2: :blob2:

1 month away, with no one in charge ? just wait till you get back.
You know when the big cats away the mice will, well you know the rest of the story.

Uhhmmm - I just tuned in after two tough days at work and found out I am two days late for the free-for-all. Rats.

With all the success Darin has had in expanding this site, I figure he must have a pretty generous line of credit with some local suppliers. Brian's right - beer on credit, followed by pizza on credit, followed by wet/dry vacs on credit. To our credit, the place will be completely renewed when you get back.

We small batallion of brazen tree guys will guard the virtue of your fort. Really. :jester:

Fill us in on the hail storm details - golf balls and bigger?

Back