• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Help me guys

Darin

Darin

The Big Kahuna
Staff member
Website
www.ArboristSite.com
I am not going to be able to watch arboristsite for a while. I am being sent to Omaha, Nebraska for work. It will be for at least a month. I hope you all can behave while I am gone. I am not looking forward to it. They had a huge hail storm out there and I am on a catastrophy team. My wife likes it even less than I do.:mad: Thanks for all your help. I am bringing my laptop maybe at midnight I can check in.:angry:

Deere John

Deere John

ArboristSite Operative
Website
Visit site
Uhhmmm - I just tuned in after two tough days at work and found out I am two days late for the free-for-all. Rats.

With all the success Darin has had in expanding this site, I figure he must have a pretty generous line of credit with some local suppliers. Brian's right - beer on credit, followed by pizza on credit, followed by wet/dry vacs on credit. To our credit, the place will be completely renewed when you get back.

We small batallion of brazen tree guys will guard the virtue of your fort. Really. :jester:

Fill us in on the hail storm details - golf balls and bigger?