HELP...Sachs Dolmar 120 si

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laneparsons

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just aquired a Sachs Dolmar 120si...the front damper (or whatever you call the antivibration mounts) on the flywheel side is broken. I could also use a recoil spring. Any information on where I might be able to obtain these parts, a parts list, a shop manual, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Everyone...

Lane

:(

Lane, the rubber grumets on the sachs will break quite easily, have a 120 also.IT's a great saw but be sure to not force the cutting and don't use it with a dull chain. there should be 5 of the grumets on the saw you can take one of the rear ones and put it up front til you get a replacement.Sach are now Makitas.find a Makita dealer and he should be able to set you up,if not let me know and there is an Amish run saw shop that still have a large parts inventory.I can pick up what you need and send it to you.:D Dan

Dan

Thanks...I will look around, and if I dont have any luck I will let you know. I may need a recoil spring...but that is probably all. Anyway, thanks alot for the offer.

Lane

Dan,

No luck anywhere...oh well, I fixed the recoil spring...If I could just run down the rubber antivibration pieces, I would be okay. Any more sources? I checked the links and with Makita also, but nothing so far ( the nearest Makita service dealer is three hours away from me)

Anyway...thanks for all the help...

Lane

:cool:

hey lane don't give up yet . THE Amish shop is closed this week,I have to go that way next week so I'LL SEE if they have some!:D Dan

Dan...

I found the buffers on mowparts.com (7.00 each)...I had to submit a request, and a day later they had my parts order requisition...I will let you know how the rest of the service is (after delivery)

Thanks for all of your help...

Lane

Back