Help wiring Husky saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you to everyone

Make sure you come back and let us know how things went.....
:cheers:
Mike

I just wanted to thank everyone who was kind enough to reply with advice and even sent copies of the service manual. IT WORKS NOW!
you guys :yourock:

After stripping down the machine and cleaning to thoroughly in my parts washer I reassembled it and fixed the magneto wiring problem. After filling it with fresh gasoline it started on the third pull. :clap: :cheers:
THANK YOU!!
elnav

I just wanted to thank everyone who was kind enough to reply with advice and even sent copies of the service manual. IT WORKS NOW!

After stripping down the machine and cleaning to thoroughly in my parts washer I reassembled it and fixed the magneto wiring problem. After filling it with fresh gasoline it started on the third pull. :clap: :cheers:
THANK YOU!!
elnav

Good to hear!! Now, enjoy that saw!!!

:cheers:
Mike

THANK YOU!!
elnav

Great news, let us know how you like the saw after running it for awhile!

Latest posts

Back