Help with burn pile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a thread on cooking Brussels sprouts on facebook today. I almost sent a link to that Gologit guy just to piss him off. Sprouts are on of the items I almost always have in the refer. They go with everything and they make the house smell good. My absolute favorite sprouts were the ones dropped in the fields during harvest. My horse and I would graze on sprouts for hours. Quality time. Sprouts, Tapatio, and Coors light.

Does anyone have any pictures of some slash fires, I'm just saying :thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:.
I've got a few of some lot clearing/cleaning I did, but I'm expecting something in a bit larger proportions here.

Yes, I have one of cows hanging out by a smoking pile but I moved and I do not know which box the pictures are in. The cows are history except we shall never know what happened to one which took off into the woods and was not seen again.

Make that 6 avalanche deaths in our fair state this winter.

ac1872599408501aae75f463237da0eb.jpg

Erik

There was a thread on cooking Brussels sprouts on facebook today. I almost sent a link to that Gologit guy just to piss him off. Sprouts are on of the items I almost always have in the refer. They go with everything and they make the house smell good. My absolute favorite sprouts were the ones dropped in the fields during harvest. My horse and I would graze on sprouts for hours. Quality time. Sprouts, Tapatio, and Coors light.
Keep that up, I'm gonna start burning tires :eek:.

Ok here we have pine knot the best form of it is a rotten pine stump beat loose and pulled out of the ground other forms are branch unions rotted leaving behind only the knot. It is full of turpentine harvest knock dirt off split and light with a match and wolla fire!

That would be nice having something to shake the dirt off.
I figured you'd have some big piles/fires.

I don't do much burning, as the PSCA has put the kabosh on it, and that one was on an iffy permit so i was keeping the fire as small as possible.

Normally though bigger is bettererr...

Its a fact...

Armadillo's are the leading cause of Leprocy in the USA, the virus gets stuck in their scales...
Then I should be a leper Cause lawd knows I grabed at least 200 by the tail as a punk kid and I will tell you a fact I know for sure. If you got him by the tail and he is just half in his hole you won't be getting the guy out. I also was sorta mean as a kid to them but it was because they are blind and in the plowed fields they many times would run at you I kicked several in the kisser with pointed toe cowboy boots !

Then I should be a leper Cause lawd knows I grabed at least 200 by the tail as a punk kid and I will tell you a fact I know for sure. If you got him by the tail and he is just half in his hole you won't be getting the guy out. I also was sorta mean as a kid to them but it was because they are blind and in the plowed fields they many times would run at you I kicked several in the kisser with pointed toe cowboy boots !
It's only the 9banded armadillo that carry the disease.
Fairly hard to catch in general. That being said, I ain't licking one fer nuthin...

Sprouts good for startin fires?
I know Coors light is good for watchin em...
H e ll I'd be a vegetarian if I could put a little fried chicken on my salad...

It's only the 9banded armadillo that carry the disease.
Fairly hard to catch in general. That being said, I ain't licking one fer nuthin...
You are right about it being tough to get em out of a hole if there halfway in! I had an Australian Shepherd that didn't have any front teeth due to grinding on the shell of the aforementioned halfway in the hole dillo(that sounded too much like a Chinese named sex toy) many nights at 2-3 am I have to go see what he's got and invariably its a furiously digging dillo and a dog that won't give up till he kills it..

I wonder if Leprosy is what finally did that dog in....

Latest posts

Back