Help with Homelite oiler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John in MA

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
All right, here's something I'm sure somebody can help with. The plastic manual oiler shaft of my VI-123 got broken off where it comes out of the oiler.

The oiler shaft is two pieces: the upper part that sticks out and attaches to the button, and the lower part with the piston on it. Now, I looked in the old Homelite parts list I have, but it seems to show a one-piece assembly. Is mine an older or newer version? Does anyone have the part number for the part I broke? It's the upper shaft I'm looking for. The VI-123 is the AV version of the XL-100 series.

Thanks

John
The old 2 pc rod & plunger was replaced by a single shaft on the later XL100's & SEZ.

Thanks, I already have a source of the solid plunger. I just wanted to know what was going on.

Are O-rings 58046 and 59074 included with the new plunger?

good luck getting parts from homelite, I waited 2 months for 4 intake boots for a couple 330's..... Thought i would toss that in ...

Tell me about it... Mine are still on BackOrder since January... Did manage to get a bunch for the 360

Latest posts

Back