Help!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primary12

Reaction score
I was hoping some of you guys who have a little experience in diagnosing problems could help me out with these tree's and any suggestions on how to fix the problem. There under quite a large eve, will taking them back to my shop and allowing them to be in full sun fix the problem. if so how long?

hi primary

primary12 said:
I was hoping some of you guys who have a little experience in diagnosing problems could help me out with these tree's and any suggestions on how to fix the problem. There under quite a large eve, will taking them back to my shop and allowing them to be in full sun fix the problem. if so how long?
hey primary nice to meet you, go to the store and buy a new one it looks pretty far gone

Sorry to see that. Have you ever heard the term "to much,to little, to late"? I think this may be the case here. Like stumper said, they may live, but will be ugly for a long time.

We wish we could help you out but, were're arborists not miracle workers!!!!:)

window

In the first picture, is the window High E glass? The reflection of the sun may be cooking the plants. If you get too close to the house, the reflected sunlight off the window and siding is enough, too much, and you cook them. They take about 3 years to recover in a different location.

Back