here's one left by Sandy in real time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you always make your cuts vertical? I have used a similar method but no started by boring, which is much safer and controlled.

It is a sweet ass cut and if I was that ladies landscaper I would be standing there just laughing and counting 25 dollar punch holes in the yard ! I mean when he's done it prolly looks like BOBO the circus elephant did the backyard waltz !

It is a sweet ass cut and if I was that ladies landscaper I would be standing there just laughing and counting 25 dollar punch holes in the yard ! I mean when he's done it prolly looks like BOBO the circus elephant did the backyard waltz !

I didn't catch your video on techniques of getting a leaner down. Was it posted recently? Oh that's right. You didn't have one.

I didn't catch your video on techniques of getting a leaner down. Was it posted recently? Oh that's right. You didn't have one.

I tip tie , and I don't need a video ! I just call it work , what I do daily , and making a video of something that's a daily occurrence seems lame , granted lamers like you prolly think that's sumpin special ! Anyway I don't know you nor have I ever heard your name before so apparently you don't rate !

Sorry, I don't do lame! I put up video's for my business. For potential customer's. I would think Daniel is for the same reason. Not to score points with all the school girls on these sites #####in on how it was done and how they could have done a better job. Cam is like $75 now. There is no excuses. You want to comment, it better be good or SHUT the FRONT DOOR.

Sorry, I don't do lame! I put up video's for my business. For potential customer's. I would think Daniel is for the same reason. Not to score points with all the school girls on these sites #####in on how it was done and how they could have done a better job. Cam is like $75 now. There is no excuses. You want to comment, it better be good or SHUT the FRONT DOOR.

Oh god !!!!! Are you serious or joking ? Basically if your still brush loading trees then I am sorry we're not on the same level , maybe Instead of buying 75.00 cameras you should save all your gadget money and buy the complete wanna be tree guy starter kit , that includes a chipper ! LOL I mean I have always held back alot ! But with post like that I just can't !

Oh god !!!!! Are you serious or joking ? Basically if your still brush loading trees then I am sorry we're not on the same level , maybe Instead of buying 75.00 cameras you should save all your gadget money and buy the complete wanna be tree guy starter kit , that includes a chipper ! LOL I mean I have always held back alot ! But with post like that I just can't !

Brush loading trees? I don't buy $75 camera's. I buy quality. I was referring to you buying something and then posting for everyone to see. At least your right in one remark, we aren't on the same level. So you got a chipper , big deal. does it load wood? Right on! Hold back? thanks funny. Post up so everyone can see what your all about. Easy to talk tough and throw out insults. Prove me wrong big guy.

Brush loading trees? I don't buy $75 camera's. I buy quality. I was referring to you buying something and then posting for everyone to see. At least your right in one remark, we aren't on the same level. So you got a chipper , big deal. does it load wood? Right on! Hold back? thanks funny. Post up so everyone can see what your all about. Easy to talk tough and throw out insults. Prove me wrong big guy.

I don't care ! So I will just say you win LOL ! Honestly arguing with you is pointless , and lame LOL

Perfect, so don't try putting down other people and their video's. Come on and grow up!

I am not arguing with you because I don't care enough about it ! Not because I don't know what i am talking about . I don't feel the need to make a tutorial video , I am not a teacher , guys like murph are . Me I just wanna go to work to make money bottom line ,basically the time I spend on the job isn't conducive to making a video of a takedown , but you can ! I mean we're all on the edge of our seats waiting for the next one , to learn and grow as treemen LOL!

I am not arguing with you because I don't care enough about it ! Not because I don't know what i am talking about . I don't feel the need to make a tutorial video , I am not a teacher , guys like murph are . Me I just wanna go to work to make money bottom line ,basically the time I spend on the job isn't conducive to making a video of a takedown , but you can ! I mean we're all on the edge of our seats waiting for the next one , to learn and grow as treemen LOL!

Believe me when I say "I don't make video's for you or anyone like you." What I am saying is if you are going to bad mouth other people's work and there's some in making a video, put up something and show all of us how it's done properly. You got a cell phone right? there you go. Your almost there. Maybe a vid of you chipping a brush pile and we can look at that.

Back