Hey Everybody - It's a boy!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations John,
Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. Just a few of the things to look forward to:
You'll never again get a full night's sleep.
Your house will not ever be completely clean.
Your car will be messier than your house.
You will finally understand what everyone meant when they told you your life will never be the same.
You have just embarked on one of the most difficult, challenging, rewarding, and thrilling adventures of your life. Enjoy the ride.

Here's a thought: Anyone who doesn't believe in love at first sight has not gazed into the eyes of their newborn and held that new life they helped to create.

:bday: Jack

Congratulations!!!
Everything Brett said is true and here's a few more-
When you think the price of diapers is going to do you in, check out the price of clothes!
Same deal with the formula to baby food transition, but just wait 'til he gets a taste for steak or lobster!
You will now notice that all your friends who have lots of kids will start telling you he needs a little playmate. Or two. Or more. DON"T BELIEVE THEM!!! They don't care if he has siblings or not, they are jealous because you have only one.
However, I always liked naptime with my son holding my finger with that tiny little hand of his:angel:
P.S. while he's still tiny, take a picture of him in one of your climbing boots:D

Both replys are soooo true. If I can add anything, is just work out any problems that confront with you and your better of other 1/2 divorce sucks , as in missing the kids. not the ex. but the kids.

Hey, John -- All that's been said above is VERY true. Best wishes now to you, your lady, and Jack. As I have now been married just short of 20 years to the finest lady I've ever met (and we now have three teenage boys), I wish you no less than equal happiness! Step forward and embrace your family, your future -- there is your backbone.

Congragulations

And the fun begins, nothing like coming home, forgetting about work and playing with the kids:)

Yes there is no way for us to describe kids, & there is no book that will help you like on the job experiance. There the most prescious thing on earth. The sight of a new born. & being the first & being a boy on top of that. Your life as you see it has changed forever. & by the way wheres our cigars ?

Thank you for the gracious comments everyone. I brought them home today, and everyone is doing well. I'm going to take pictures of him with our dog, beside the boots (!) and in the backhoe - what can I say, I'm a pretty proud guy right now.

John

Back