Hey everyone, this is my introduction post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a NOS clutch cover that may fit your saw. The part number he has listed in his ad doesn't seem to be a valid Dolmar part number, but that cover looks like the proper one. It's a lot of money though when you can't be certain. Maybe try putting up a want ad in the classifieds section and see what comes up. Also, it seems like the 112/117/119 seem to be the same family of saws and share many parts with the 120 as well. That's just from a quick google perusal.

Side cover: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DOLMAR...984749&hash=item2852c21a3f:g:iQMAAOSwBgBal43m
That actually looks like a great deal. considering its loaded with everything i need (minus the paddle). i doubt i'd find any of those parts separately for cheaper

although the price is in USD so the conversion is gonna hurt

Here is a NOS clutch cover that may fit your saw. The part number he has listed in his ad doesn't seem to be a valid Dolmar part number, but that cover looks like the proper one. It's a lot of money though when you can't be certain. Maybe try putting up a want ad in the classifieds section and see what comes up. Also, it seems like the 112/117/119 seem to be the same family of saws and share many parts with the 120 as well. That's just from a quick google perusal.

Side cover: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DOLMAR...984749&hash=item2852c21a3f:g:iQMAAOSwBgBal43m

I would grab that one if I did need it, prices for separate pieces plus shipping would run more. Those brake springs alone fetch close to $50. plus shipping now.

I met up with a fellow member that lived in Williams Lake, there was an old saw shop there that had a lot of parts for older saws. I don`t see Brad Morgan on here any more lately, I think he got a new job at CDN Tire there , he knew the shop owner rather well.

there's a guy goes by @jockeydeuce close to you. wm lk, i think. he's on few sites and sells parts.
im bout 6-7 hr away, but have no sd stuff.
i sent him a message, turns out he lives in Quesnel too hahaha. i've been told by a few people i've talked to about saws here to go see him lol

i sent him a message, turns out he lives in Quesnel too hahaha. i've been told by a few people i've talked to about saws here to go see him lol

Rob`s a good guy, I have gotten parts from him for my SD 133., H e used to spend time on this site but don`t see much of him here anymore.

Got a couple of 116's, one i'm just going to part out, powerful saws for there size, used the running one to clean up after the big wind storm on vancouver island but seems to rich at idle, wrong carb I think so was just going to swap carbs around with the one I'm parting out. Great saws, just not recognized for how good they are.

Got a couple of 116's, one i'm just going to part out, powerful saws for there size, used the running one to clean up after the big wind storm on vancouver island but seems to rich at idle, wrong carb I think so was just going to swap carbs around with the one I'm parting out. Great saws, just not recognized for how good they are.
Are they 116Si's? What kind of parts are still on the one you're going to part out

will take a look, might part with both of them, I deal in buying and rebuilding mostly huskys and stihls of the larger variety so not really in need of saws, got lots on hand at any given time that pass through my small shop., Will post some picks later.
fantastic. wish i was coming down your way soon lol

The 116 has a shorter stroke and smaller bore than the 116si. Also, the "i" identifies the saw as having an injector style carb vs a butterfly choke style.
^^^ what he said lol.

If you're willing to sell one or the other or both, what would you want to get for them?

Ok no problem, don'y takr up much room with no bars on them and boxed up
So I talked with the wife and she said she has room but no time to drive there to grab them. She's down on the island visiting friends and family and has a tight schedule apparently. So the plan might be to pay for them and have you hold them until my parents come up in August, if you're onboard of course

So I talked with the wife and she said she has room but no time to drive there to grab them. She's down on the island visiting friends and family and has a tight schedule apparently. So the plan might be to pay for them and have you hold them until my parents come up in August, if you're onboard of course.
Sure that would be fine, don't mind storing them, paypal or etransfer works for me.

Back