Hey Gink!....what'd think!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon there aren't more saw builders because:

1) It's not a good way to make a living, and there's more $$ going out then coming in.

2) If it did pay good, I imagine there'd be 17,000 talented fabricators jumping in tomorrow.

3) You have to love doing it, just like all the tuners for every sport out there.

This pissing match stuff is to be expected I guess? It happens in all pro-sports.

Someone is always faster, stronger, smarter, etc, then the next guy.

I read timbersports in OZ started back in the 1840's, because two fellas got into it at the pub over who could chop a tree down faster.

Wonder if surgeons do that?

"I could have sewed that guys head back on fer sure, and faster than you, and it would work better than before!!". :rolleyes:

Rick, did they do much engine work back then or was it basically a chain race?

They all worked in the woods.
The saws they raced was the same
ones they worked. No engine work
it was more of a chain race. There
was no knowledge of square filing
so they just did the best they could.

[snip]
Wonder if surgeons do that?

"I could have sewed that guys head back on fer sure, and faster than you, and it would work better than before!!". :rolleyes:

Nate, from what I've seen and been told, yes.

Human nature and ego is the same right through society.

Won't stop the pi$$ing matches here though. :laugh:

What happened to Gink?...........was just wondering if he was gonna take the "turdlicker" challenge!......Hahahahahahaha!

They all worked in the woods.
The saws they raced was the same
ones they worked. No engine work
it was more of a chain race. There
was no knowledge of square filing
so they just did the best they could.

I noticed that it was mostly Macs... do you happen to know which models showed up at those old races?

What happened to Gink?...........was just wondering if he was gonna take the "turdlicker" challenge!......Hahahahahahaha!

Dennis i feal like Gink doesn't want to get embarassed like his good friend Eric Copsey did when Fred beat him in the build off challenge years ago!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
Later Troy

Dennis i feal like Gink doesn't want to get embarassed like his good friend Eric Copsey did when Fred beat him in the build off challenge years ago!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
Later Troy

Hey Troy,
What has that crazy Craig been up
to?? The last time I seen him he kicked
my butt with some modified Solo!! Do you
Still live just down the rd from him?? Better
you than me!! I can't stand his laugh!! When
he starts laughing I am speechless!! Tell him
I said hello. Nice seeing you back on here.

later

Hey Dennis. We're going to give you an exemption from this challenge. There's no sense checking to see if you're a turdlicker. You already is a turd! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I noticed that it was mostly Macs... do you happen to know which models showed up at those old races?

There was alot of different saws. I think there
was a few 250s there was one bigger Mac that
ran. I will check with Cliff to find out what it was.
There were Solo 70a,70d,Rex Stihl lightning. Back
then it was all about bragging rights. Everything
was calm around them shows but after the show
things got kind of wild!! When the teasing started.

There was alot of different saws. I think there
was a few 250s there was one bigger Mac that
ran. I will check with Cliff to find out what it was.
There were Solo 70a,70d,Rex Stihl lightning. Back
then it was all about bragging rights. Everything
was calm around them shows but after the show
things got kind of wild!! When the teasing started.

???740 or 790 don't know for sure

Hotsaw 8x8 - YouTube

Put your firewood saw up against something like this. BTW, this was five years ago, there are much faster saws now.

Have you seen anything faster? or are you going by heresay? just wonderin.
Your good at discounting yourself, you had the fastest 60 mm racesaw known to the world and you were a fast enough operator to keep up to it.... your one of few..and made 25 grand doing it

That saw is only a shadow of it self and still top 5, whats he have in the back shed?

Those fast 62 mm guys your referring to, how did they get fast? ask them

Last edited:
Hey Dennis. We're going to give you an exemption from this challenge. There's no sense checking to see if you're a turdlicker. You already is a turd! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Ya and Dennis doesn't even need to kneel down to lick someones turdhole!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Are there even any new and young guys moving up through the ranks? If not, saw racing has more serious problems than who built what...
The guys on top right now need to encourage growth of the sport...
Food for thought...
:eek:ps:

You think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back