Hey Gink!....what'd think!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D all in good fun frank, but seriously it takes alot of work to get everything right.

Na, it isn't in good fun, that is the point! I've built enough stuff in the past 20 years to know nothing is easy!

Keep thinking you can build a hotsaw!!
I sure hope to see ya around!! Especially
your hero!! Hahaha

Keep thinking you can build a hotsaw!!
I sure hope to see ya around!! Especially
your hero!! Hahaha

Well, I don't think it would be the hardest most challenging thing I had to do in life, that is where the fun thing comes in...

My only hero is the man I went and seen today...My dad!

This is a challenge....

Lamar14.jpg

lamar_hq_01.jpg

bike084.jpg

not that something like that isnt hard to design becouse it would take a lot of talent but id bet theres 1,000 to 1 more people that can design that building than can build a winning 3120 hotsaw and chain combo.

i honestly could say that i cant think of 10 builders known for consistantly building winning 3120 hotsaw and chain combos

not that something like that isnt hard to design becouse it would take a lot of talent but id bet theres 1,000 to 1 more people that can design that building than can build a winning 3120 hotsaw and chain combo.

LOL... Well it isn't like comparing apples to apples but.... I'm sure most any engineer at Husqvarna could spec out a winning hotsaw. They have the tools to do so at their expense and they have extensive knowledge. But they don't because there isn't any money in it. It is a one-off sport that is built by enthusiasts which is cool! The manufacturers stay out of it, but I'm sure if they decided to go after something like that they would be king.

Well, I don't think it would be the hardest most challenging thing I had to do in life, that is where the fun thing comes in...

My only hero is the man I went and seen today...My dad!

Very good answer for your hero. My dad
was my hero also and still is although he
has been gone for 16yrs. But you know who
I am talking about;-)

LOL... Well it isn't like comparing apples to apples but.... I'm sure most any engineer at Husqvarna could spec out a winning hotsaw. They have the tools to do so at their expense and they have extensive knowledge. But they don't because there isn't any money in it. It is a one-off sport that is built by enthusiasts which is cool! The manufacturers stay out of it, but I'm sure if they decided to go after something like that they would be king.

Till a privateer knocks em off and its been done more than once i can assure you can you imagine being beat by some-one not factory backed ?

I appeal to my friends for 24 hours of "getting along" due to Rodney King's passing.

peace, joat

Maybe I'll see if Bertrand will make a chain, seems his did real well! Hahahahahahaha

Dennis, I've been missing out! This stirring is kind of fun when you get one to bite:D

You guys should do something!! Heck
who knows you might even win a GTG!!

You guys should do something!! Heck
who knows you might even win a GTG!!

You guys?! Whose You guys? :hmm3grin2orange:

Or is it like your world where Cliff builds the saws, your nephews run them and you jump on the bandwagon like they are something you've done! Hahaha...

Maybe you should build one all by yourself and throw it in a build off?! I bet that will never happen :hmm3grin2orange:

You guys?! Whose You guys? :hmm3grin2orange:

Or is it like your world where Cliff builds the saws, your nephews run them and you jump on the bandwagon like they are something you've done! Hahaha...

Maybe you should build one all by yourself and throw it in a build off?! I bet that will never happen :hmm3grin2orange:

Just tell me where and when!! I will
meet you and Eric anytime any place!!
But I know that won't happen because
you are both chicken chits!!! But I will
gladly race either one of you!! So come
on Gink I accept your challenge!! Just
tell me when and where.
I kinda miss seeing Erics Texas two
step trying.... yes trying to cold start anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back