Hi, meet a female climber

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surgeon please tie in above you and scarfe it out,do everyone a favour

"scarfe it out"

Sorry, new lingo to me. What exactly do you mean ? And yes I do tie in w/ a second method, BUT most of my work are pines...

hey MB

can't speak for the other gals, but out here in Seattle the busy season has hit, and between working, doing bids and calming down the caterpillar beseiged i have little time for posting. also our chapter comp is this weekend so i've been doing a bit of "park overtime", if you know what i mean. wish me luck on saturday... and thanks for askin' !
Kathy

TreeCo

Sorry if I don't conform to your standards. I've been in this line of business for a while and know my limits. So, my apologies if I'm not part of the ????? group this forum attracts. My words to you, go ???? yourself.

And another thing. I don't have too many posts because this forum is just a bunch of pansies wanting to know there's someone else out there like them. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

Originally posted by TheSurgeon
And another thing. I don't have too many posts because this forum is just a bunch of pansies wanting to know there's someone else out there like them. A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

Then why are you still here?

BTW, the IGNORE button works wonders. Trust me.

those in pain

... , me thinks the guy is hurting something bad.

Hey, guy, we are about trees and climbing them and we are insane about it. The insanity is out of pure passion.

Love ya,
Jack

JPS

I'm sending my "reguards". By the way JPS, please remove me from this forum. I'm done.

Thank you and have a nice day!

matt-goodbye.jpg

MB

I do bids, estimates, sub cont. work, side jobs, etc. Lincensed, insured, and rake in between $1500. and $ 2700 a week depending on my energy level. To tell you the truth, I actually turn down tree companys because I am just too busy. Ask Brian, he'll tell ya how eager I am to work with new clientel.

Re: hey MB

Originally posted by treegeek
... also our chapter comp is this weekend so i've been doing a bit of "park overtime", if you know what i mean. wish me luck on saturday... and thanks for askin' !
Kathy

How 'bout some pics later?

dmngitarr.gif

Latest posts

Back