Hi, meet a female climber

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to know as well.

The Swedish comp was this weekend as well. I heard Ronny Eppel and Beddes were going to be there.

I would love to see some picks!!

PNW comp

hey mb. short answer, dan and i will be going to pittsburgh. long answer goes in comp results thread right? see you there.oh, and there are pics if i can figure out how that works...

PNW comp

hey mb. short answer, dan and i will be going to pittsburgh. long answer goes in comp results thread right? see you there.oh, and there are pics if i can figure out how that works...

ooops, i guess i'm thinking of that other site..

so there were 25 climbers in spokane this weekend competing for the right to climb in pittsburgh (and fat prize packages!) - this year we had 3 women. that was nice since last year it was just me. i didn't get to see dan climb at all but since he managed to hang onto his title for the 8th yr running i can only assume he kicked some booty. i climbed fairly well in the preliminaries but my masters challenge made it clear to me there's some work to be done before august. good weather, good fun, and now i'd like to sleep a week please..

congrats, Kathy!!!

Wish I coulda been there...but that windstorm has left me little time to myself.

Here's what's left of a 90 foot hemlock, after we lifted it off the house with the new GRCS.

I wonder where all the young ladies have gone?

wall.gif

Good question - perhaps the recent turbulent waters have kept them at bay.

For my part I found their dialog to be quite refreshing...:D

Back