• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Hi Ranger and Bandit chipper must sell(Ohio)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve skocxen

Reaction score
1998 International 4700 DT466e, manual. Older Hi Ranger unit. Aluminum dump body, new clutch and
HUEI, the list goes on.

1994 Bandit.150xp. Cummins 4b, new clutch.

A career opportunity came my way and my wife could not pass it up. I really do not want to get out of field but it's been tough on my family. The chipper is Awsome I am trying to keep it but if it goes it goes. The bucket needs the bronze gear for the turret. I have been using it ,no it's not ideal but it can still work. New clutch in the International. It leaks a little oil. I am.going to be 100% transparent. Is the equipment perfect? No. Can it get to work and be made perfect as you go?yes . The job opportunity came quick otherwise I would work on it and keep it ,but nothing would make my wife happier than to see it go down the road. Title ready to go. Located in Cleveland area. $8000.00 it's yours.

Attachments

• IMG_20180501_194619484.jpg
    IMG_20180501_194619484.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 181

Latest posts

Back