• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy High cc saw that needs a rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only peeps I give a saw for free...... work for me and they don't wont the BiG cc:laughing::popcorn2:

I think the OP has gone dumpster diving for a free saw. We will see if r black was just dangling a 394 carrot out for him.

I know from fl shipping for a saw is about 40 bucks i just sold a case only for 50 shipped on average we pay bout 100 to 200 bucks for a pro parts saw on here and sometimes shipping on top of that just sayin another example i just bought a 60 cc saw running with aftermarket from another memer for 115 and it has bad case bearings im tearing it down to put them in and put oem cylinder and piston in it just sayin and givin my 2 censs also dont worry my 2 cents is free

I know from fl shipping for a saw is about 40 bucks i just sold a case only for 50 shipped on average we pay bout 100 to 200 bucks for a pro parts saw on here and sometimes shipping on top of that just sayin another example i just bought a 60 cc saw running with aftermarket from another memer for 115 and it has bad case bearings im tearing it down to put them in and put oem cylinder and piston in it just sayin and givin my 2 censs also dont worry my 2 cents is free

Holy Punctuation Batman.

What are Periods, Commas, & Question Marks?, for $200, Alex.

I read through that with no problem lol. Sometimes all these commas and such are so misplaced, as I read it I sound like Simple Jack in tropic thunder trying to read it.

Here we go with the college grammer punctuation spelling crap again u get my drift and know what im saying its a chainsaw forum for christ sake and im on a cell phone i dont sit on a computer all day

A lot of us are reading on a phone, and

1. Have short attention spans
2. Must go back & reread what was posted 3-4 times to understand the intent.

I'm not bashing; you're obviously an intelligent person, but an ongoing rant is what becomes of an otherwise thought out post when punctuation is omitted.

Please consider this.

I try to include proper punctuation. I'm old and can't help it. Triples the time required to compose a message.

Thank You.

Thanx im glad u can lol keyboard nazis drive me crazy

This is a chainsaw forum: you opened yourself up to discussion when you posted.

I'm pretty far from a grammar nazi, but it's a touché difficult to interpret a 109 word run-on sentence for a simpleton like myself.

Please Consider this.

View attachment 541336View attachment 541336 this post is officially a derailed train ...no salvage possible

Maybe Not.

I'm sure there are some people with a few 066, 385, 390, & 394/5 carcasses they don't have the time to fool with.

Maybe all this additional posting will keep the thread bumped to the top, & expedite the endeavor.

Edit:
I saw quite a few at the gtg this past weekend.

Dad gum used to love watching that show Hank and the gang hanging around drinking beers talking laughing them folks reminds me of a few folks I know all the way back in high school even a few from my family got a few of em everywhere you know what I'm saying?

Back