• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy High cc saw that needs a rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel D'Angelo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi guys. My work is seasonal and will have some upcoming time off. I was wondering if anyone had a complete larger saw that needed a teardown and rebuild they would let go cheap. mac, stihl, pioneer, husq. I dont care. Looking for someone semi local to central CT as shipping is so expensive. I am not doing this for profit really and would sure appreciate it. Thanks...Joel

have a pioneer2270 and a sachs dolmar 119 in the chainsaw parts in this section and the parts section you can ck them out and pm me ?

Attachments

• 20161125_160735_resized.jpg
    20161125_160735_resized.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20161125_155931_Burst01_resized.jpg
    20161125_155931_Burst01_resized.jpg
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 48
It amazes me what people pay on the bay for saws that need a complete teardown. Tried there first. How can I pay $120 for a saw worth $250 and have to spend $80 on parts not to mention 10-20 hours of my time????

It amazes me what people pay on the bay for saws that need a complete teardown. Tried there first. How can I pay $120 for a saw worth $250 and have to spend $80 on parts not to mention 10-20 hours of my time????

Well I am not sure what high cc saw is $250 rebuilt. Now as for your train of thought someone should give you a saw for free?????

Hi guys. My work is seasonal and will have some upcoming time off. I was wondering if anyone had a complete larger saw that needed a teardown and rebuild they would let go cheap. mac, stihl, pioneer, husq. I dont care. Looking for someone semi local to central CT as shipping is so expensive. I am not doing this for profit really and would sure appreciate it. Thanks...Joel
What i;ve read @AS in your price range;I got at auction an 066 "kit" saw 4 $5,others have found 'em @ dump or trash pickup day or yard sales, estate sales and from local friends who have 1 they're sick of. I know i've missed others, but I almost never see a saw 4 free in this forum. my $.02

Back