• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy High cc saw that needs a rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On 2nd thought, Boomhauer would say it more like this "Dadgumusedtolove watchingthatshowHankandthegang hangingarounddrinkingbeerstalking laughingthemfolksremindsmeofafew folksiknowallthewaybackinhigh schoolevenafewfrommyfamilygot afewofemeverywhereyouknowwhat imsaying?"

Perzackly

I don't know what's in the water today, but there appears to be a few folks getting their feelings hurt. Let me be clear - anything I say is in good humor. I never mean to belittle anyone. I have no problems laughing at myself and I assume the same of others. I will also add that if you have never gotten a ticket from the grammar police, then you dont visit online forums very often. ONE SURE WAY TO GET THEIR ATTENTION IS USE ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME. LOL

Hsell arnt you the guy who undermined me on a bar we agreed upon then sold to soneone else before i got back to you several hours later ? And how you dont spend all day on site that you have a job .

Undermined?

I will go back in my PMs & look, but I don't believe I've ever said "it's yours", & not sent whatever to the buyer once the payment is received.

Well, there is that 1 ECHO bar that was with a powerhead, but I haven't determined who that was so I can send it to him, now that I found the bar. ( I misplaced the bar, & found it recently while cleaning out a truck.) I'll go work on that.

As for the topic of your continued rant, forgive me for assuming you could take someone's input, & better yourself. I will comment no more in this thread after this post.

People who fault others have bigger skeletons in there closet.especially when they get there boyfriends to get on the same ship with them.thats what seperates the men from the boys.again thanx for the humor and im honored i sparked your interest have a wonderful day

Thank You

Here we go with the college grammer punctuation spelling crap again u get my drift and know what im saying its a chainsaw forum for christ sake and im on a cell phone i dont sit on a computer all day

While it has been almost half a century ago, my recollection is that proper grammar was covered in junior high (middle) school. Though our education system has severe deficiencies, it does provide instruction in spelling, syntax, punctuation and grammar. If you don't take pride in your written words, what sort of pride and effort do you place in your other endeavors?

Every time I watch that show, when Boomhauer speaks, I have to ask my son what he said. Anybody got a 272, complete saw?

I have a running 272 here I would sell, but the price will reflect the condition.

By the way, this was typed on an iPhone 5.

There is a reason grammar is taught, it is so we can all communicate effectively. Creating content with misspellings (hint - your phone shows incorrect spelling), poor grammar and lack of punctuation makes it difficult for others to grasp the message.

Don't shoot the messengers, correct the problem. Unless people stand up for what is right we will descend into chaos...

Hi guys. My work is seasonal and will have some upcoming time off. I was wondering if anyone had a complete larger saw that needed a teardown and rebuild they would let go cheap. mac, stihl, pioneer, husq. I dont care. Looking for someone semi local to central CT as shipping is so expensive. I am not doing this for profit really and would sure appreciate it. Thanks...Joel
Hi guys. My work is seasonal and will have some upcoming time off. I was wondering if anyone had a complete larger saw that needed a teardown and rebuild they would let go cheap. mac, stihl, pioneer, husq. I dont care. Looking for someone semi local to central CT as shipping is so expensive. I am not doing this for profit really and would sure appreciate it. Thanks...Joel

Hi im not local, in southern ohio but i have a homelite 1050 w a 42" bar (almost new condition) i would be willing to part with. Picked her up a couple months ago with the intention of keeping for my large cc saw spot, but i could do well to put funds into other projects at this point in the season...

Hi im not local, in southern ohio but i have a homelite 1050 w a 42" bar (almost new condition) i would be willing to part with. Picked her up a couple months ago with the intention of keeping for my large cc saw spot, but i could do well to put funds into other projects at this point in the season...

No we got gramner nazis and there boyfriends that started attacking me cuz i didnt use periods and quotations and commas on a post i sent you last night. About you wanting a saw and they havnt stopped since im sorry i think you are a new member too correct me if im wrong on that

Well you asked to be corrected so here it is. On all calendars I know of January 2016 falls before May 2016.

I registered on this forum about an hour ago, although I have looked at information on this forum for several months. Much to my disappointment, this was the first thread to show up on my phone after I had registered. Are there moderators that usually keep this forum from deteriorating into what this has become?

Back