• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy High cc saw that needs a rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Bill
You have me confused with my neighbor Gypo.
It is cold up here,more cold this year than all of last winter.
But not to cold for Gypo to be cutting naked,he is cutting on a widows property so i think he is trolling while cutting wood.Kill two birds with one stone
and
FREE SAWS TOMORROW

Bill g U are a funny guy are u seriously still hung up on that?i have moved on to bigger and better things i must have really got inside your head and or u are that parinoid and insecure, fyi the horse is allready dead

Bill g U are a funny guy are u seriously still hung up on that?i have moved on to bigger and better things i must have really got inside your head and or u are that parinoid and insecure, fyi the horse is allready dead

What I am "hung up" on is the fact you shot your mouth off and accused me of something that is not true. When you shoot your mouth off you should be able to back it up. If not then what does that make you?

Hi Bill
You have me confused with my neighbor Gypo.
It is cold up here,more cold this year than all of last winter.
But not to cold for Gypo to be cutting naked,he is cutting on a widows property so i think he is trolling while cutting wood.Kill two birds with one stone
and
FREE SAWS TOMORROW

Yes I certainly did confuse you with John. Ole Gypo is a character no one want's to be confused with.

I only spoke the truth. And i can back up what you so called say i shot my mouth out about. Again dead horse im not even gonna waste my time trying to entertain you.since you you are so smart and your grammer is perfect you figure it out how much sleep have you lost over this? Me a big goose egg:popcorn2:

I only spoke the truth. And i can back up what you so called say i shot my mouth out about. Again dead horse im not even gonna waste my time trying to entertain you.since you you are so smart and your grammer is perfect you figure it out how much sleep have you lost over this? Me a big goose egg:popcorn2:

If you can back it up let's see it. What thread number(s)? Where's the quotes ?

If he sees this as "dead horse" Y did he respond?

Damn I really started a sh*tstorm. I guess I was dreaming wanting a parts saw for $50. I thought parts saws weren't that sought after. Guess I was wrong. My bad I buy and sell here too.

Damn I really started a sh*tstorm. I guess I was dreaming wanting a parts saw for $50. I thought parts saws weren't that sought after. Guess I was wrong. My bad I buy and sell here too.

The poo storm was caused by other's actions. Now on topic I think posts 12 and 13 show a bit different then what you typed above

I get my projects through local trades mostly. I fix a few saws, put them up on the local CL and say I take trade ins if you have old and unwanted saws laying around. Worked pretty good so far. I went from 5 or so saws to over 30 and I'm still in the black. You do end up with a few gems from time to time. I have a husky 285, 365, 2 x 350s, poulan 3400, a couple super xls. You get the idea.

I get my projects through local trades mostly. I fix a few saws, put them up on the local CL and say I take trade ins if you have old and unwanted saws laying around. Worked pretty good so far. I went from 5 or so saws to over 30 and I'm still in the black. You do end up with a few gems from time to time. I have a husky 285, 365, 2 x 350s, poulan 3400, a couple super xls. You get the idea.

Just wait till you end up with 500-600 saws like me. The barns and sheds are full here and I get in trouble if I drag home more

Back