• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy High cc saw that needs a rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wait till you end up with 500-600 saws like me. The barns and sheds are full here and I get in trouble if I drag home more
With all due respect, I have to ask you, do you have a project saw that is complete or mostly complete, that you would be willing to part with? Looking for Stihl 056 Mag, and/ or 070. Not kicking tires, and not expecting a free saw. I'll buy first one first week after Christmas and second one around 10th of January if we can make a deal. I am asking before the time so I can make sure to have money together.
Thank you for your time.

With all due respect, I have to ask you, do you have a project saw that is complete or mostly complete, that you would be willing to part with? Looking for Stihl 056 Mag, and/ or 070. Not kicking tires, and not expecting a free saw. I'll buy first one first week after Christmas and second one around 10th of January if we can make a deal. I am asking before the time so I can make sure to have money together.
Thank you for your time.

Hello,

I have quite a few 056's , a 076, and many more . I do not have any 070's. No reason to when the 090 was around

Bill

As an interesting side note, I believe the OP has an 041 for sale here in the classifieds.

I have not seen that. I did notice a couple interesting things though.

................I was wondering if anyone had a complete larger saw that needed a teardown and rebuild they would let go cheap. mac, stihl, pioneer, husq. I dont care. Looking for someone semi local to central CT as shipping is so expensive. I am not doing this for profit really and would sure appreciate it. Thanks...Joel

Damn I really started a sh*tstorm. I guess I was dreaming wanting a parts saw for $50. I thought parts saws weren't that sought after. Guess I was wrong. My bad I buy and sell here too.

Seems to have went for "not for profit" to buying and selling here too

That is a good question that only he/she can answer. It is sad he/she refuses to backup what he/she types.

Bill,

This individual is clearly a narcistic troll, merely here to stir up trouble. He will make claims others are picking on him and also never substantiate any claims that he makes.

I think he has inquired about several saws I have for sale on another site, if it is in fact him I am going to exercise my prerogative not to sell to him.

I got that 064 oem ks cyinder too mr bill g needs for his 064 too cuz of his idiocy he wont. Ever get it either plenty of 064 parts.should think of what you do before you start pounting finger at someone might need something from that guy one day

I would like to know what you are making reference to. Please post the thread in which I am asking about a 064 cylinder. Please quote anything I have posted in regards to requesting one. Please back up your mouth.

Bill

Lol still in your head it was me on other sight, and you stated you had 026 and 260 both are 026 saws acording to your pics.fyi i asked about your saws before you showedy our ass about grammer.i wouldnt buy from you now if you had the last saw on earth.yyou dont even know what you got they are both scrench caps eich are 026 saws u my friend are the narcisist troll u started this crap about grammer and punctuation with 4 or 5 of your butt buddys after i made a comment to the member who posted add looking for high cc saw i was attacked about grammer wich has jack yo to with saws

Really???

image.jpeg

It is apparent that your saw knowledge rivals your grammatical skills. Please show me the "scrench caps" on this saw...

image.jpeg

No worry about me selling you a saw, you are going on ignore on both sites.

Several means 3 guido. You said 361 sold in hour that you had an 026 and a 260 thats a couple. I see your gramner may be better then mine but your math sux :happybanana::happybanana:

I have no idea what you are referring to, please quote it here.

Bill, do you need an 064 cylinder, really? Your a guy who as damn near a zillion saws, I'd think you have all the Stihl cylinders you could ever want. This makes little sense and was an entertaining thread but has just gotten stupid ugly. Cracker, I dunno, just dunno, wow.

Bill, do you need an 064 cylinder, really? Your a guy who as damn near a zillion saws, I'd think you have all the Stihl cylinders you could ever want. This makes little sense and was an entertaining thread but has just gotten stupid ugly. Cracker, I dunno, just dunno, wow.

Hello Don,

No I do not need one. I have no idea where the gentleman was coming from. I have many totes full of the 064/066 parts and I am sad to admit I truly doubt I will do anything with it.

Bill

Hello Don,

No I do not need one. I have no idea where the gentleman was coming from. I have many totes full of the 064/066 parts and I am sad to admit I truly doubt I will do anything with it.

Bill
I know Bill, I was being sarcastic at the statement. I figured you of anyone would have a ton of that stuff, as you do. So why you would seek one makes no sense, at least to me.

I know Bill, I was being sarcastic at the statement. I figured you of anyone would have a ton of that stuff, as you do. So why you would seek one makes no sense, at least to me.

Hello Don,

I fully understand. I should just give put all the 066/64 parts together and sell trade them as a lot because they are all mixed together. On a side note ; the sad thing is this thread has went completely away from what the OP posted which was the fact that he/she was looking to get a "high CC saw" for free. That was a bit of a stretch at least in my opinion (which means nothing)

Bill

Back