• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy High cc saw that needs a rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Don,

I fully understand. I should just give put all the 066/64 parts together and sell trade them as a lot because they are all mixed together. On a side note ; the sad thing is this thread has went completely away from what the OP posted which was the fact that he/she was looking to get a "high CC saw" for free. That was a bit of a stretch at least in my opinion (which means nothing)

Bill
So true Bill, funny but I noticed his saw for sale wasn't free or even necessarily cheap.

So true Bill, funny but I noticed his saw for sale wasn't free or even necessarily cheap.

Hello Don,

There is no doubt his/her posts contradict themselves. I will say if someone stops by here wanting a 041 it will not be free but it sure will not be more than a few bucks. Now if someone shows up here and stcks around long enough until the cows are mooing then I might just toss them in the person's truck and go away. That reminds me it is 1:30Am and time to go fill the water tank

Hello Don,

There is no doubt his/her posts contradict themselves. I will say if someone stops by here wanting a 041 it will not be free but it sure will not be more than a few bucks. Now if someone shows up here and stcks around long enough until the cows are mooing then I might just toss them in the person's truck and go away. That reminds me it is 1:30Am and time to go fill the water tank
Nice to stay up late, I am, after having to rise to a 3 am alarm clock for the last three months. Now I can go to bed at that time. I guess I was rubbed wrong by the OP when he wants a saw cheap but doesn't sell one along those same lines. It give me the feeling good that when you have something, it's junk, but when his, the same item is gold. Maybe I am wrong about him, but I've dealt with those types enough to not do business that way.

The saws u posted on other forum were both 026 saws not a 260 and an 026 the ones u posted one had a metal starter badge cover one had a plastic badge cover one of them had a composit handle one had a metal handle and both had scrench style caps.you didnt have a 260 in your p.m. you sent me homey you sent me pics of two diff 026 saws with the pics of the cedar trees. From the other forum i even asked about that and if yhe cases had the holes in the bottom for adjustable oilers as some did and didnt depending on manufacure date im also aware there are 3 diff carbs on 026 260 3 diff style fuel vents also had clear and solid colored tanks as well as red lever and black lever saws as well as 44 mm and 44.7 mm cylinders on the 026 260 and pro series pretty good for a guy who knows nothing of saws if i say so my self. Do you eanna talk about the 044 too and the cylinders and cranks and serial number breaks on them. Would you like to talk about the 3 diff stle casesxand ignitions on the 064 as well etc etc etc

I have not seen that. I did notice a couple interesting things though.

Seems to have went for "not for profit" to buying and selling here too
Your right Bill I am a terrible person. Send me one of them 090 for $50 and I'll use it kill myself with.

Back