Hire A Tree Cutting Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far out. :laugh:

You could possibly fake the car but the rest, no way.

The guy is a nut.

Don't you guys know real talent when you see it. :biggrinbounce2: I think I will call him up and see if he would be interested in becoming my lead climber:laugh:

James is trying real hard to foster a positive professional image for our industry don't you think.:angry: Ya right

Larry

That had to be staged. What were the real tree people doing there, and how did the camera crew happen to be there?

BlueRidgeMark said:
That had to be staged. What were the real tree people doing there, and how did the camera crew happen to be there?
I had to rewind to see those appear to be power company guys.
Theres no one stupid enough to stage that!

Notice when the top goes how it rips down thru his tree hugging hands and then releases, no way thats staged. Notice the corrupted root ball below him. Every hurrican tree has this and it's gut wrenching climbing. Even with all that holding and spare movement it didnt fail at the base. Trees are incrediably strong.

Remember James is doing his best :laugh:
Make me wonder what gonna happen when he having a bad day, and not doing his best :eek: :jawdrop:

Hmmm!

That guy could be a good tree cutter with some education! Ya gotta have ballz to climb that way with out the right equipment! I couldn't do it!
Funny though!!

slipknot said:
That guy could be a good tree cutter with some education! Ya gotta have ballz to climb that way with out the right equipment!

It's not courage. He's just too stupid to understand the danger.

Latest posts

Back