Drptrch

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just added 5-20

Erik

Philbert

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Philbert Joins the Club!

Wanted a bow bar for a long time (maybe as long as this thread has been up?) for show-and-tell / training purposes. Recently found one that happened to fit an MS290 that I also recently stumbled across! So now, I want to see if I can make a working combination.

IMG_1821.JPG

Anyone have a lead on a 'spike' (spur? stop? shoe? finger? not sure what the correct term is) to fit this bar? Or is it pretty much fabricate your own?

Same question on the chain guards.

IMG_1822.jpg
IMG_1823.jpg
Thanks!

Philbert

Jacob J.

Jacob J.

Tree Freak
Redding area ??

Erik

Whittier, near Los Angeles.

I was in his area in 2007 for a fire near Mt. Baldy - I was going to give him a shout but didn't have a good number at the time.

I was on those fires all around Lake Arrowhead about that time as well. I think we spent 35 days down there.

sawbones

sawbones

Addicted to ArboristSite
Whittier, near Los Angeles.

I was in his area in 2007 for a fire near Mt. Baldy - I was going to give him a shout but didn't have a good number at the time.

I was on those fires all around Lake Arrowhead about that time as well. I think we spent 35 days down there.

Was looking for a wood stove yesterday local seattle area on offerup and noticed an ad link for firewood in wittier cal.

Clicked it and found about 100 ads from the same seller for firewood and stuff. Looks a lot like Cliff's yard.

We did score a brand new wood stove at Lowes on clearance for 399.99. :)

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
Jerry,

I had another look and changed my post. It said he was active on that date which may only mean he was signed in. I went back and looked and didn't see a post newer than 2017 on the first page.

Thanks, I amended my post above to reflect that correction. Would like very much to see him back on here sometime again.