Holt eraser stump grinder parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimma

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a holt eraser 65hp diesel. Getting parts is a problem. The manufacturer is in Canada and there is no parts manual to refer to. My latest problem is getting the hinges on the side panel door. Sounds pretty basic and simple, but I have researched thousands of hinges and can't find the same ones. Anyone recognize what type of hinges these would be called. The closest I can get is "marine hatch door" but nothing that would fit. Anyone?
upload_2018-8-16_12-31-50.png

Hi Jim,

I hope you've been doing well.

I would call Holt directly at 1-844-444-4658. They should have no problem shipping them into the US.

Hope this helps!

Dave
Global Equipment Exporters
770-420-6400

Hi Ed, how you doing brother? I broke down and called Holt and they have those hinges in stock. I have a huge problem with every single piece on the machines being propitiatory to the manufacturers. Simple little things that should be available from a variety of places can't be identified. You have to order from them at their prices and wait on them. Sorry for the rant. I just want to go down to the hardware store and get what works and get back to work. To be honest, I'm not very social and would prefer to identify the parts needed and find them from a list of parts and order them on line. I'm a bit frustrated with this particular machine because I have had a bunch of problems and no repair manual or parts manual to work through them and have to depend on Holt to help me work through them. Being a bit of a dope and not being very well versed in machine language, makes it difficult. Having gotten that off my check, I order the hinges from Holt. Thanks for listening Ed.

Back