HOLY SH**t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Moma Gator just told me I could go to Canada for the doins. HOLY SH**t!!! Whatever she's got goin on, well, it just don't matter right now boys. Wolf_River_Mike will be there baby.

Whoo_hoooooooo!

Mike...that is great!! Glad to have you on board...let me know what you need for accomodations...I am assuming you are referring to the Revival...lol...so feel free to email me for any details...

-if today were a fish I would throw it back

Hey Dennis, right now i'm thinking of just flying in there somewhere close, renting a car, driving out, and sleeping on the grounds or in the car or something? Of course I would have Ups'd a W_R_M weeknd package, right? Looking foward to meeting everybody thanks Dennis _Mike:blob2:

Mike...look into flying to Kamloops BC, prolly have to transfer in Vancouver and do the customs deal....you can rent a car in Kamloops...only 1.5 hours from here....no need to sleep in the car..we will find you a trailer, camper or tent...I have lots of connections here...once we get closer to the date..I will start making lists of who needs what...just watch the Clearwater Revival thread...

Latest posts

Back