Holzforma recall on 440 kit crank

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Saw it this morning on the fb page after a few people reported big end bearing failures

4f500b2b2ad76dbb1c1831a4b3512649.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

There standing behind there mistakes that sounds in the right direction. Read there Facebook post, farmtec.
Just choked On my smoke. Had to wash her down with a beer.
Crankshafts, how about the other issues these saws and kits have.
They don’t seem to improve on small issues Tho.
I am not knocking them either, you get what you pay for. I personally liked the challengeS they gave me.

Quite a few rod bearings going south. Did have one guy with a busted piston have a carb nut go down the intake..they were sending him a new saw but then he came forward and admitted he had removed the intake and apparently didnt snug the nuts down...

There’s a reason I’m buying older quality saws. I’m not going blue yet, maybe Alpina italian saw in yellow.

Remember those plastic cars and trucks we played with from japan. Give them time.

All stuff that fails is rebar in cement. My last castiron rebar was a 400 small block chevy that had a cracked block. Heads and all are inside a 24” x 24” pillar for a shed.

Those old eager beavers and homie lights keep on running. Back when we made real steel not the casted crap.

All stuff that fails is rebar in cement. My last castiron rebar was a 400 small block chevy that had a cracked block. Heads and all are inside a 24” x 24” pillar for a shed.

Those old eager beavers and homie lights keep on running. Back when we made real steel not the casted crap.
I do like an aluminum block...not gonna lie[emoji28]

Latest posts

Back