home brewed bucket trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robertnz

love me that new( 40 years old) equipment!
Reaction score
PHOTO_20190319_152105.jpg PHOTO_20190319_152157.jpg

with outriggers its stable to 15 feet sideways, working height of 33 feet, total weight of 2400 pounds.
gonna use it for hedges and trimming under canopies where my 60' bucket is a pain in the ass to manouver. tows easy no extra liscence insurance and is easy on lawns.
tomorrow paint green yellow white....

If someone rolled in with that on a tree job.... I dunno.

Looks to be a bucket hoist that came off a van or truck (like a phone company truck) that someone jerry rigged onto a light duty trailer?

Looks to be a bucket hoist that came off a van or truck (like a phone company truck) that someone jerry rigged onto a light duty trailer?

it does trees and hedges to 30 feet customers dont care as long as you get the job done and its earning its keep.
got a 60 foot bucket and climbers for bigger. works fine

I long thought of building a similar setup but fell into a trailer mounted 34' nifty lift. I'm still trying to figure out it's nitch as it it too short for alot of work I'd like to do with it. It's nice for back yards in condo complexes as I tow it around with my kubota and I get enough work to justify towing the lift there and then towing the kubota to site. I think it would be ideal if I could mount a lift like yours to the 3pt hitch on the kubota. I'm not sure how I feel about 2 stabilizers, I'd really like to have the stability of the 4 legs on the niftylift.

I long thought of building a similar setup but fell into a trailer mounted 34' nifty lift. I'm still trying to figure out it's nitch as it it too short for alot of work I'd like to do with it. It's nice for back yards in condo complexes as I tow it around with my kubota and I get enough work to justify towing the lift there and then towing the kubota to site. I think it would be ideal if I could mount a lift like yours to the 3pt hitch on the kubota. I'm not sure how I feel about 2 stabilizers, I'd really like to have the stability of the 4 legs on the niftylift.
the hitch can also add stability too. i may add 1/4 plate deck and two more stabilisers but have rocked it at 30 odd feet its stabile enough, and works out fine for my clients..no springtime lawn ruts from my international..so my season is extended

a you dont hsve a jpb goof b: your not in the business ..keep porting your ****** 50cc

Back