• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite 1020 clutch drum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those aren't the easiest to find. They are shared with the earlier 900 series direct drives and all the auto oiler c-series other than the 2100s. And maybe they fit the 2100s but I've never tried. The ones I have are all 404 8 tooth. Wish I could find 7 spline drums.

Those aren't the easiest to find. They are shared with the earlier 900 series direct drives and all the auto oiler c-series other than the 2100s. And maybe they fit the 2100s but I've never tried. The ones I have are all 404 8 tooth. Wish I could find 7 spline drums.
I ran in circles last year with some guy that wanted one, long story short the inner bushing between the bearing and the crank is the same on a 2100 and a 1050, so I imagine the drums would fit. I've got a rim setup off of a 2100 that I'll be trying to put on a 1020 later this year, I'll try to remember to report back with what I find.

Latest posts

Back