• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Homelite 1130G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yukon Stihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Thanks for looking
I have a couple of Homelite 1130G's PHO, i would like to trade one for another 100CC saw or something interesting that i don't have yet.
The saw hasn't cut much wood if any,they have been sitting on shelves most of their lives.It has minor shelf storage damage,and is missing the muffler guard.There are numbers painted on it.
I haven't run it,it will need a fuel system clean repair.
Make your offer and we'll see where it goes

Attachments

• DSC00384 (2).JPG
    DSC00384 (2).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
  • DSC00380 (3).JPG
    DSC00380 (3).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 110
  • DSC00381.JPG
    DSC00381.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 98
Pioneer 650, cosmetically restored, runs good. Plus a spotlessly clean Mac 250?

Hi Pete
Heh i always "need" something.
I started going through my hoard this winter,and have had a chance to work on an old saw,PM 390 got it running on a different carb than original.I am waiting to see if i can salvage a complete muffler for it.I remember seeing an old thread about your 1690,which is the same saw.Did you ever make a cover for it?I need to make one and am thinking about trying to sand-cast one.
I will try to remember to look at the 750 tomorrow.
My wife and i decided to sell our business,finishing our 19th year this year.My shop is part of the business 40x80 mancave I'm really going to miss it i have a 16,000 lb lift,lathe,mig,plasma cutter and everything else that i use to do what i do.I have 3 metal buildings i salvaged 6 yrs ago that i have to get foundations in place for and then move them in place.So i have to push the saws aside for a while,again.
So i could use a bunch of time if you have any of that, heeh.

my 1690 went to east coast us, sure ya know who. I started makin a tin cover, but saw left b4 it was done. broke many starter ropes on it. in hindsight, prolly too much points gap. he had dibz'd it the day I got it. it did take a while to find a carb kit for it. almost 2 mo. +1 on extra time... gds

Latest posts

Back