• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 150 automatic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honest John

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Thought I'd see if there was any interest here before I put it on ebay. This saw is really clean. A couple of scratches on the clutch side, and some missing paint chips from the handle. I can take more detailed photos if someone is interested. I bought this from some guys that buy storage units and this was in there. Comes with original case, user manual, and warranty paperwork. I'm pretty sure the saw was ran dry before it was stored, I did nothing to it and it started third pull. It's a little too nice to cut with, but I think someone might like this for a display piece. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Let me know if your interested in it. I'm thinking 100 bucks shipped to you in the lower 48. Or maybe trade for something interesting. Old Dolmars or husky parts saws or something.

Latest posts

Back