Homelite 330

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craiglc

Reaction score
First, thanks for the input on my last request. I did get the Homelite 330 for $50. What I need to find now is an owners manual. I called Homelite HQ 2 weeks ago, but haven't seen anything from them yet. Is there anyone who can help me out with a manual?

Can't help with the manual, but they don't say much anyway. What do you want to know?

I cant think of a website that shows that sort of thing, but check out www.madsens1.com. That site has a TON of good info.

There is probably a set screw in the front of the saw next to the bar that tightens the chain.
I believe Husqvarna's site has some good safety info, and at www.stihlusa.com you can order videos on saw operation.

Make sure you are completely familiar with the saw before using it, and go to this site's sponsor and get some safety glasses and a set of chainsaw chaps at least. I have been using saws for a while and just had my stiches out of my leg last week, it can happen to anyone

Also make sure you mix the gas at 32:1 for that saw

Back