• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 33cc, $150 pair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnee440

I'm only at peace when I have my saw in my hands!
Reaction score
Northern NY, as far from NYShi**y as possible
2 Homelite 33cc saws. One is a Bandit, other ZR. ZR runs, Bandit doesn't. What you see in pics is what you get. I used to use the ZR for limbing and pruning. Don't need as I have other better equipment now. The other saw turns over, believe needs a rebuild, didn't really look at too close. Compression check shows 90 on non runner, other saw is 140, on my gauge. Bar and chains come with. $150+shipping.KIMG2260.JPG KIMG2266.JPG

Attachments

• KIMG2264.JPG
    KIMG2264.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 21
  • KIMG2258.JPG
    KIMG2258.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 21
  • KIMG2261.JPG
    KIMG2261.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 21
  • KIMG2259.JPG
    KIMG2259.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 20
Just giving my honest opinion, you would have trouble getting your asking price even if both were NOS brand new in the box. Those were made just before Homelite (the American company) went belly up, they were poorly made and had plenty of issues, and this is coming from a Homelite guy.

How much for one muffler off of the roaches saw I also have stihl parts to trade if interested

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I had to put a price to start somewhere or get beat up on that too, and no matter what, I'll get beat up anyway!! Lol! Might as well start high. I'm not parting them out. Then I'm stuck with the left over crap, trying to clean out some of the crap that I've accumulated.

Does any of the "crap" include the red saws in your avatar?o_O

GLWS sir. Haters gonna hate, we got nothin' better to do.

See what happens when you run that old 2054 nothing else measures up does it Skinnee. How ya doing man!! Looks as if your in for a beating on this thread!! Have a goodin!!

Back