• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite 360 powerhead, no spark, $30

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearofpavement

Trying them all
Reaction score
I have a decent condition Homelite 360 with no spark that I want to get out of my shop. I did some testing on the coil and think it may be ok. I lost interest in this project and just want it gone. So I will sell the entire powerhead or any portion thereof for $30 plus shipping (48 states). Need any parts? Want to make this run? Let me know. If this saw has ignition points (I think it does) it may be a problem with those. I'm just not curious enough to pull it apart at this point in my life. If someone has interest, let me know and I can get some pics. (it's red)

Bar pics. The chain comes with it too if you want it. The bar is usable but I tried to show the chipping damage. It could be dressed down more.
I will find the powerhead and get some pics of that up too. Seems like just the recoil starter and clutch cover ought to have some value. If no one on here bites, it's going to the bay.

upload_2015-2-9_13-3-55.jpeg

upload_2015-2-9_13-4-27.jpeg

Back