• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homelite 600 D with Bow Saw FOR SALE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M H

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Homelite 600D with bow saw blade approx 28"-30". Probably a parts saw as it has been sitting in the back of my parents barn. Dad was a logger in WA state but recently passed away. Clearing out his "treasures". Thinking it may be worth around $200 from what I research on line. Would consider offers if I am way off on price.

Attachments

• IMG_2790.JPG
    IMG_2790.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2796.JPG
    IMG_2796.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2801.JPG
    IMG_2801.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2802.JPG
    IMG_2802.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2813.JPG
    IMG_2813.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 35
I see you are fairly new here, welcome aboard! Having sold many dozens of saws on this site, I would like to help you with your efforts by making a couple of suggestions.

* Can you show a profile picture of the entire saw from each side?
* Get as close to the saw as you can while still getting the entire saw in the frame. You have a nice concrete floor but we would rather see more of the saw.
* Show pictures of each side of the saw.
* Since this is an elderly saw, people need to know the condition of the piston & cylinder. Pop the muffler and give us a peek.
* Once your pictures are loaded hit the button to publish them as full size images.

Thanks and good luck!

Thanks for the info / tips. Yes, a newbie to the site. Trying to figure out the best way to connect with those who might be looking for old saws. Will try to get better pictures.

I think you are right. One side is blue like a zip and the other half is red like the 600D. Then it has the big 28" bow blade.

What is the story on the rest of the saws in this pic? Like that red One?

They are all for sale. I just haven't listed them all yet. We have about a dozen saws. Trying to see what they are worth and if they are complete, have compression, etc. Are you interested in it? It is missing parts, and we can't find a brand name other then the serial number plate. I think it says Jonsereds 630 Here are more pictures. MAKE OFFER!IMG_2794.JPG IMG_2799.JPG IMG_2804.JPG IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2810.JPG

Back