• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

SOLD!!!! Homelite 750

hseII

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
It was determined that this would be the perfect "Stumper" long ago.

Would you consider trades of something you are searching for?

Used Russian Visas.

Plane tickets from 2014?

Empty bottles of very good Russian Vodka?

I know a certain "special" TSA guy with an obsession concerning gasoline powered items and airplanes..... Specifically, reminding me that I can't have one my checked baggage.

I still think you 2 are in cahoots, and a minty Echo CS702 wound up in the Tomas Regender Fund, around about the end of August.

BWS-LLC

BWS-LLC

ArboristSite Guru
It was determined that this would be the perfect "Stumper" long ago.

Would you consider trades of something you are searching for?

Used Russian Visas.

Plane tickets from 2014?

Empty bottles of very good Russian Vodka?

I know a certain "special" TSA guy with an obsession concerning gasoline powered items and airplanes..... Specifically, reminding me that I can't have one my checked baggage.

I still think you 2 are in cahoots, and a minty Echo CS702 wound up in the Tomas Regender Fund, around about the end of August.
Could you take several fifths of vodka back for me? Just throw the bottles in your carry on

hseII

hseII

Addicted to ArboristSite
Could you take several fifths of vodka back for me? Just throw the bottles in your carry on
Duty Free, and if I bring it back, it's gonna be Russian Standard or nothing.

The Russian Platinum, while more expensive, isn't as good in my opinion. I will share picks of the last time, as you have iPhone.

Tom6134

Tom6134

ArboristSite Lurker
I am just new to the whole site. Are you selling this saw for $700,,sorry,,but from the posts and all,,it is not clear to me..
I have a 750 that needs a good piston and rings; plus I was going to post that I am in contact with Wiseco that makes pistons,,
to see what demand there might be on this site and or on eBay for the 750 pistons, like to have 12 of them made by Wisco.
Seems like there is some demand for them, trying to get a feel for the demand or where to post something about this..
Likely a few years ago someone posted on this general site, testing out doing the same thing,,but it just sort of died out; but some
people were going for it..

thomas1

thomas1

sodium pentothal
floating down the river of tears that gushes forth
I am just new to the whole site. Are you selling this saw for $700,,sorry,,but from the posts and all,,it is not clear to me..
I have a 750 that needs a good piston and rings; plus I was going to post that I am in contact with Wiseco that makes pistons,,
to see what demand there might be on this site and or on eBay for the 750 pistons, like to have 12 of them made by Wisco.
Seems like there is some demand for them, trying to get a feel for the demand or where to post something about this..
Likely a few years ago someone posted on this general site, testing out doing the same thing,,but it just sort of died out; but some
people were going for it..
Leeha had some made, I believe.

I am selling the saw the asking price is $700 OBO.

Good luck with your pistons.