• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite 750

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ship USPS to PEI.

The poor cow doesn't have to wait more than 10 days for guide bars.

I believe he is still waiting, two months later for the last bin of stuff shipped via FedEx from BWS-LLC.

I use FedEx for all of my shipping except for small stuff that fits in the various USPS Priority Mail flat rate boxes. When I've used USPS for shipping saws to Canada they're always gotten to their destination..........................but I had to pay out the ass (ouch) to get 'em there.

I ship USPS to PEI.

The poor cow doesn't have to wait more than 10 days for guide bars.

I believe he is still waiting, two months later for the last bin of stuff shipped via FedEx from BWS-LLC.

Get your facts straight:D

It was 1 month

He received it yesterday

BWS Shipping LLC ships with everyone

What they found works really well is to send a whole tote full of parts saws and parts to Canada and declair the contents is valued at $30.....

I guess Canadian Customs throws up red flags on a rubber made tote zip tied shut with a declared value of $30

BWS Shipping LLC ships with everyone

What they found works really well is to send a whole tote full of parts saws and parts to Canada and declair the contents is valued at $30.....

I guess Canadian Customs throws up red flags on a rubber made tote zip tied shut with a declared value of $30
Just when its half full of corn.

Latest posts

Back