• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite and McCulloch parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Search the spreadsheet. Can mail in flat rates. Prices are what the item was priced when it was put on the shelf, so some of the stuff might be 1970s pricing.

Prefer $20+ orders, I really don't have time to ship out a bunch of $2 items. Already putting in 90+ hr weeks.

For some reason the McCulloch inventory wasn't done I guess. Had a person hired that spent 4+ months supposedly doing a full inventory. Apparently only did about 10% of it. Have a ton of Husqvarna, Mac, Briggs, Tecumseh, etc parts as well.

Attachments

• MV Milling Parts Inventory.pdf
    837.2 KB · Views: 108
Worked for me. Checking it out now.

OK. There's everything Homelite on there, saws, mowers, weedwackers, etc.

Supposed to have the same done with the McCulloch parts as well, though no idea when. Somehow took the person ~4 months to do that list.... yeah... like 600hrs.

Had a person hired that spent 4+ months supposedly doing a full inventory. Apparently only did about 10% of it. Have a ton of Husqvarna, Mac, Briggs, Tecumseh, etc parts as well.
Works for me.

Pm sent

Do you have a Tecumseh part# 611197 flywheel? Price?

I hope that person had to do other things. If they spent 4+ months just making that Homelite list, I would find someone else!

What parts are on the spread sheet, Mac, Homelite?
The Op did say it was all Homelite, Mac wasn't done yet.

OK. There's everything Homelite on there, saws, mowers, weedwackers, etc.

Supposed to have the same done with the McCulloch parts as well, though no idea when. Somehow took the person ~4 months to do that list.... yeah... like 600hrs.

Just the Homelite one. Don't expect the McCulloch parts to be inventoried.

If you have a part number and it's just a couple things I can probably look when I have a moment, though lately I've been putting in really long days. Most of the stuff is 80s to mid 90s.

Anyhow, here is the most up to date Homelite list if that helps anyone.

Attachments

• MV Milling Parts Inventory.pdf
    835.4 KB · Views: 15
Thanks Choppy. I understand how it goes. I've got a bunch of Homelite that is hard to get on a list myself.

The person that did the Homelite list has somehow worked it out where they dont really work, get a free house, free power, free food, free childcare and somehow still think they are owed more and without them the place would shutdown.

They started out ~2 years ago doing odd jobs like painting walls and doing that inventory.

The inventory took ~6 months somehow, for MAYBE 2 actual weeks of work.

Latest posts

Back