• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Homelite bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bar for the 075 088 is what I used for 1 bar. You have to remove some if the length from the tail, drill new oiler holes and make some spacers. Takes a little time but the bars are available. Also purchased a Carlton bush champ 36" hardnose off the bay. I lucked out and found a new bar for sale on a good deal but there is a seller on there selling the same bars with new chain that are a direct fit like the one I found.

I had previously done this with husqvarna D009 mount bars?, think the stihl bars would allow for .404 chains but would prefer a nice rollernose

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I had previously done this with husqvarna D009 mount bars?, think the stihl bars would allow for .404 chains but would prefer a nice rollernose

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Well when I installed a D009 mount/ large mount husky on mine the homelite oil passage was half above the bar so I didn't waste my time with that. The tail in the D009 is to narrow to even think about for these saws.

Latest posts

Back