Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like this Mark.
26d73b318efe0f8a1d226a8f2ce2c224.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mark,after you've removed the bronze sintered tube you'll need to clean the black goo out of the cap that used to be the duck bill.I use a couple of Q tips & alcohol,it does a good job.Then you'll need to insert a new duck bill so the open end it facing out (duck bill is part #69451,UP06862).Then reinsert the bronze sintered tube,easy-peezy.I generally but a 10 pack of duck bills on Ebay for $12 + a couple bucks shipping.If you'll only be needing one duckbill though I can mail one to you.

Glad you like the spike Ira.Nothing dresses up a saw like a felling spike does.I was working on getting a 450 going today.As it turned out the electronic module was bad.Thank goodness for a spare 450.Lol It's gonna take quite a bit more to get her going as a runner.

I really like those little stack mufflers,at least 3 of my Mac's & a couple Homie's have them.Plus I have a couple spare loose ones in parts drawer (I think). Similar design,the Homie ones have the rectangular slots,Mac ones are a series of small vertical holes.
My C72 has a stack and it sounds gooood

I saw this on FB marketplace for sale. Thought I'd give you guys a look see. Homey trash pump.
View attachment 843211

That thing must be some loud! The neighbours would be ready to kill you. Nothing like starting a chainsaw and letting it run at high speed for a couple hours.hehe

Latest posts

Back