• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morningman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Ok every body i just picked up a large load of Homelite chainsaws send your requests and i wil ltake them in the order they come in as for models its a mix from the 50s? On up i will be unloading the trailer on monday or tuesday trying to get a list of people request while i sort it out thanks for your time i,m one person with a full time job and kids so i will do my best to help everyone

Ok guys digging thru the trailer tomorrow so i will keep you all posted in the next couple days

Sorry takes a while to dig thru 500 saws or so not to mention 30 or so people to haggle with

Heres the deal guys all saws being sold for parts some are complete others are,nt sorry for any inconvenience if you havent heard back from me email me again please subject helps [email protected]

Back