• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1976patrickryanoneal

Patrick Oneal Clinton Arkansas
Reaction score
Ive got several Homelite saws i want to sell. Most are Xl model but ive got over a dozen various saws . ive also got several dozen new bars for them and several dozen good used ones as well. 0106181153b.jpg 0106181152a.jpg

Attachments

• 0102181202a.jpg
    0102181202a.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
New to how this site works . i been out of town with family in the hospital . but if ya got something ya need for me to reply to i got a phone number 5012052315

As i said, i would post that infor in the other thread. Your dealing with a lot of guys who like chainsaws. In light of a lot of other sketchy ads on here lately, it would be good to provide some sort of communication. Sorry to hear about the family medical issues, no good at all.

This forum, like every other ive been a part of provides alerts when people have responded to your thread, or sent you a personal message. Are you not getting these?

No i am not.Im not real familiar with working it either . i do better with phone conversation . it cuts down on time for me .maybe i should just put that on my ads . thanks for letting me know .

Yep most guys prefer to use forum communication but if phone works for you then i would definitely post that specifically so people know whats up.

The seller put his number in the first ad he posted on this site. I had absolutely no problem contacting him using that number. I had texted him a few questions and was promptly replied to. He sent me pictures of other saws he had as well.

Back