• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Want to Sell Homelite ECS 20, ECS 14 & Generator package

Kimmy7776

Kimmy7776

I just purchased a set of Homelite ECS 20, ECSS14 & the Homelite generator that runs them. I don't really know much about chainsaws but they appear to all be complete. The person I bought them from said that they were bought together as a package by her grandfather when they were brand new. They were kept in a barn and then under an equipment pole barn not directly out in the weather ever. I am wondering if anyone has any idea what they might be worth? Also if anyone is interested in them?
Any information on them would be greatly appreciated. PSX_20190909_150218.jpg PSX_20190909_145825.jpg PSX_20190909_150609.jpg

NIP Group
Kimmy7776

Kimmy7776

I would be curious to know what came of this.. I have not been able to contact op.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
I am new to this site and not quite sure how I am suppose to receive PM's. I still have the saws and generator and am still wanting to know value if anyone knows. if you are interested I am a motivated seller as I picked then offer.m up mainly as an investment. Please feel free to make am

Hdtoolmkr765

Hdtoolmkr765

Contra Hoarder
I am new to this site and not quite sure how I am suppose to receive PM's. I still have the saws and generator and am still wanting to know value if anyone knows. if you are interested I am a motivated seller as I picked then offer.m up mainly as an investment. Please feel free to make am
Top right corner of the page next to your screen name is a tab that says “inbox”. Click there, if you have any private messages, they will be there.