• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Homelite ECS 20, ECS 14 & Generator package

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmy7776

Reaction score
I just purchased a set of Homelite ECS 20, ECSS14 & the Homelite generator that runs them. I don't really know much about chainsaws but they appear to all be complete. The person I bought them from said that they were bought together as a package by her grandfather when they were brand new. They were kept in a barn and then under an equipment pole barn not directly out in the weather ever. I am wondering if anyone has any idea what they might be worth? Also if anyone is interested in them?
Any information on them would be greatly appreciated.PSX_20190909_150218.jpg PSX_20190909_145825.jpg PSX_20190909_150609.jpg

I would be curious to know what came of this.. I have not been able to contact op.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
I am new to this site and not quite sure how I am suppose to receive PM's. I still have the saws and generator and am still wanting to know value if anyone knows. if you are interested I am a motivated seller as I picked then offer.m up mainly as an investment. Please feel free to make am

I am new to this site and not quite sure how I am suppose to receive PM's. I still have the saws and generator and am still wanting to know value if anyone knows. if you are interested I am a motivated seller as I picked then offer.m up mainly as an investment. Please feel free to make am

Top right corner of the page next to your screen name is a tab that says “inbox”. Click there, if you have any private messages, they will be there.

Back