• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Homelite EZ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did I have not seen it, I have the same add on another site but they guy hasn't gotten back to me in awhile and the 3 that were posted were the 42cc Super EZ's and I'm looking for a 37cc EZ or EZ Auto because I have to stay below 39.99cc's

Yes he did, I was hoping I could find one I didn't mind if I messed up, but I guess I can always get a new cylinder if I screw it up haha. He hasn't responded back though, I'll probably weight a little while longer and ask if he would still be willing to let go of it, because you are right, it's definite a looker with that bar and chain he has on it.

Yep, you are correct, I honestly thought people would be throwing them at me, but then again they are pretty good little saws and I'm not sure they had a long run time before the Super EZ came out.

They are a much harder find than the SEZ so as for throwing them at you??? I guess before I go looking through the shelves it might be best to get a budget established

I was thinking they were going to be as popular as a SEZ, but have found rather quickly they are not, that is why I haven't had many hits and as far as budget goes I guess it depends on condition, naturally with what I'm going to need it for it doesn't have to be pretty, but I won't shy away from a good looking one, but I'm definitely not looking for a mint one, so I would say I'm looking to spend $50-$75, and feel free to correct me if my prices are off base but that is how much I would "like" to spend.

Well I can tell you that if I have a new top end here yet it will be above that. A used saw possibly. I will go take a look in 10 minutes
Alrighty, well I don't think I will need a top end, only if i get brave and try to do too much and mess the used one up, but I will say that it's late here so if I don't respond it's because I have fallen asleep and I will get back with you first thing in the morning.

Well I found 5 Super EZ's and Super Mini's. I know there are more of that model class on the upper shelf but it is too late and dark to get out the ladder. I will take a look Tuesday evening

Back