Homelite manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HUSKYMAN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey Homedelight experts, I was looking through the owners manual on my "new" XL2 and found an envelope that had an old color owners manual that had a picture of my old Zip chainsaw along with a bunch of other models on it. Since I bought both these saws from the same owner I think they go together. Also was an old Oregon chain pamphlet with goofy cartoon guys on it dated 1960 that was really cool and I think I am going to frame it. Anyways was the Zip manufactured in 1960, or could it be a couple years older than that and the owner bought the chain at a later date? Also did Homelite just make one manual for almost all their saws in the old days? thanks for the info. It would be great to have the manual to go with this gem. The manual is in almost perfect shape

Last edited:
whell they used the same manual for saws that shared similar features where the only difference was the displacement. i know i have a few of the older manuals and there is a different one for each model. but i do not have a manual for a xl2 but i have a few of them saws.

Latest posts

Back